Ductless AC Installation
High-Tech Cooling Control for New & Existing Homes
While ducted air conditioning systems are still the standard for homes around Lancaster, CA, ductless AC installation is a wise choice for many residents. Ductless air conditioning systems work in a similar way to conventional central air systems, but they do not require traditional ductwork. Instead, an outdoor compressor pumps coolant through copper lines to an indoor wall- or ceiling-mounted unit. The fan housed by the indoor unit delivers cool air throughout the room, which drops as warm air rises. Rising warm air enters the indoor unit and is then returned to the compressor for cooling.
Benefits of Ductless AC Installation
Advantages of ductless air conditioning and mini-split systems include:
- Improved indoor air quality. Many people who suffer from allergies and asthma struggle when dust and debris accumulate in ductwork. Some residents report symptom improvement with ductless systems.
- Enhanced energy efficiency. Cooling is costly, especially in Antelope Valley. Ductless AC installation is highly energy efficient, and homeowners typically enjoy notable energy savings when they go ductless.
- Zone options. Ductless technology allows you to customize AC use since there are multiple indoor air units. Choose different settings for each to tailor temperatures to your family’s needs.
- Remodeling & retrofits. Ductless air conditioning systems are a cost-effective way to cool room additions or provide air conditioning in homes with baseboard heating systems and spaces without ductwork.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Ductless systems use less energy, follow ENERGY STAR guidelines, and are more environmentally friendly. For homeowners committed to going green, ductless mini split installation is an excellent choice.
Schedule a Ductless Air Conditioning Consultation
To determine whether ductless AC installation is a smart choice for your California home, our experienced technicians provide a no-obligation, on-site consultation. As experts in high-efficiency HVAC technology for Antelope Valley homes and businesses, our NATE- and EPA-certified team recommends cooling options to suit your comfort objectives and budget. Dial 661.231.8118 to speak with an AC professional or request a repair for your central air conditioning system.