Ductless Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance
Routine Care for High-Efficiency Cooling Systems
To take advantage of the many benefits offered by energy-efficient ductless AC systems, plan to maintain them according to manufacturer standards. Your home’s cooling system is a sizable investment, and preventative maintenance keeps it performing at its peak for years to come.
As ductless cooling systems have grown in popularity, DS Heating & Air has developed an Energy Savings Agreement maintenance program that delivers optimal value. Routine visits reduce the chance of equipment failure and assure a sound return on your HVAC investment. As a bonus, keeping your ductless AC system clean and inspected helps to length its lifespan (which may be 12 to 15 years).
Ductless AC Maintenance Tips
Your DS Heating & Air Energy Savings Agreement includes scheduled maintenance check-ups, but there are many things you can do between visits to care for your ductless AC system:
- Clear outdoor equipment of sticks, trash, and other build-up. Mow and pull weeds growing around AC equipment. Debris can make its way through the protective grill and damage your fan or compressor.
- Over time, erosion and settling may impact the position of your ductless AC equipment. To prevent compressor damage, make sure the unit stays level.
- Clean or replace the air filter on your ductless indoor unit. This should be done at least every three months, and more often during frequent use.
Invest in a Ductless Air Conditioning Service Agreement
In the middle of Lancaster, CA’s hottest months, you should relax knowing that your home’s ductless AC mini split will function when you need it most. DS Heating & Air Energy Savings Agreements are designed to safeguard HVAC equipment and detect potential problems before they become major repairs. Benefits of a ductless AC maintenance agreement include:
- Improved system performance
- Reduced energy costs
- Extended AC life
- Increased energy efficiency
- Improved system safety
When you consider the money you will save by reducing the chance of a costly breakdown, you can’t afford not to purchase an Energy Savings Agreement for your ductless AC system. Plans are competitively priced and customized to your equipment needs. For pennies a day, you can have peace of mind that is worth much more. Call 661.310.3747 today, and a DS Heating & Air technician will visit your home to review your AC maintenance requirements.