As the leading provider of Heating and Air Condition services in the Antelope Valley and Santa Clarita Valley, we want to let you know that we are open and will continue to provide service throughout this event. As additional precautions, we have outlined some guidelines to ensure your safety and our employee’s safety as we move forward. We will interact only with the machines that we are going to be working on.
- We will interact only with the machines that we are going to be working on.
- Our technicians will wear respirators and gloves as needed.
- We will be requesting a minimum safe distance of 6 feet for every interaction.
- Pets must be isolated with no cats or dogs contacting us. We will not enter a home until all pets are restrained.
- We will prefer to keep all payments electronic and will be providing disposable stylus pens for each signature required.
- Necessary conversations will be held by cellphone at a safe distance whenever possible.
- All of our technicians will be equipped with disinfectant to avoid contamination of anything they have touched.
- Virtual appointments for diagnostic and replacement will be available to any customer via Zoom or other media services.
- Prioritization of elderly and children with non-operational equipment.
- Discounted Indoor air quality devices geared towards preventing the spread of the virus.
- Financing for repairs and indoor air quality as low as $500 so everyone can afford a healthy environment.